If you are searching for the best thoracic surgeon in the Los Angeles area, then search no more. West Coast Associates for Minimally Invasive Thoracic Surgery is proud to offer the best possible care and technology available. The leading technology today is called video assisted thoracic surgery or VATS. This is an alternative to traditional chest surgery with a reduction in recovery time, less risk of complications, and less overall pain.
Dr. Mahtabifard and Dr. Fuller are among leading experts on the VATS procedure in Los Angeles. The types of procedures offered include:
- VATS Lobectomy
- VATS Wedge Resection Biopsy
- Lung Volume Reduction Surgery (LVRS)
- Chamberlain procedure
- Endo-bronchial Ultrasound (EBUS) with lymph node biopsy
- Navigational Bronchoscopy
- Bronchial Sleeve Resection
- Mediastinal Tumor Resection
- Decortication for Empyema
- Mechanical Pleurodesis and Pleurectomy
- Talc Pleurodesis
- Chest Wall Surgery
- VATS First Fib Resection
- Trans-axillary First Rib Rection
- Transoral Incisionless Fundoplication (TIF)
- Nissen Fundoplication
- Heller Myotomy
- Esophageal Stenting
- Airway Stenting
- VATS Thoracic Sympathectomy for Hyperhidrosis
These treatment options cover areas of the chest, lungs, and esophagus. The West Coast Thoracic Surgeons offer 25 years of expertise and experience. They are leading professionals in the surgical field, top researchers, and consultants to the media.
Deciding on the right course of treatment is not something you have to do alone. The first step is finding a doctor that can help guide you towards the course of action that meets your specific needs. Let us help you find that course.
If you want to know more about our VATS procedure in Los Angeles, call Dr. Mahtabifard or Dr. Fuller for a consultation. Contact the West Coast Associates for Minimally Invasive Thoracic Surgery today at 310-776-6905.